Monday, December 12, 2011

dayofrest.

she's right. I missed yesterday. I forgot was taking a day off.  :)
after all, sunday is a day of rest right? 

on with day 2..er..3? we'll call it 2:

[8:00]wake up and go to school to start exams at 9
[9:00]hurry into classroom with seconds to spare. wrong class. wrong test time. exams are wednesday.
I don't need any more moments like that this week.
[9:10]arrive at the library to start finish some homework that was due at 6 pm tonight.
[12:30-2:00]i stare at the computer screen blankly because some bitch beside me thinks it's appropriate to bring her crying baby, talk on her cellphone and listen to load music. IN THE LIBRARY. DURING FINALS WEEK. but i'm not bitter.
[2:00-4:30] 
el fin. 
((also, my blogger account is all in spanish now. not sure why. it's not necessarily a bad thing...just don't know how it changed over. meh, i could use the practice :) ))
[4:30-6:30]
my aderall from studying wasn't through yet. so i cleaned.
(untilitworeoffandiwashungry)
[6:30-7:30]made some ants on a log (imayhaveusedchocolatechipsinsteadofraisens-whateverceleryhasnegativecaloriesanywah) and ate them up. yummy in my tummy.
[7:30-present]made on online christmas list for my momma.  :) 

i can't wait for christmas!! i love everything about it....music, food, family, snow...it's so fun! but of course there's only 13 days till christmas...and i haven't yet gone gift shopping



...and i am a procrastinator.

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment